Speedcafe.com Motorsport Survey 2019 Guidelines and Terms and Conditions:
1) Your participation to complete the survey is voluntary.
2) The Motorsport Survey can be accessed through TheMotorsportSurvey.com. The online survey must be completed with your contact details to be eligible to enter into the prize draw. Only one entry per person is permitted. To make sure that your prize draw entry is valid, please include your full name, email, and phone number.
3) Anonymous de-identified survey responses to selected questions may also be provided to organisations to help them better understand market and consumer characteristics.
4) Please note: the intention of this survey is to help companies better understand and market to the sport in which they sponsor. It will help companies and governing bodies identify ways to improve the sport for patrons who attend particular races and for those who use other forms of mediums and communications.
5) At times you may be contacted about special events or offers and you will be subscribed to the Speedcafe.com newsletter, if you don’t want to receive these offers, do not provide your details at the completion of the survey.
6) If you have provided your details at the completion of the survey, you can check, update, access or remove your survey response by calling Speedcafe.com on (07) 5529 5920.
7) Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept these conditions.
8) The Promoter is Speedcafe.com, ABN: 42 477 494 382 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216, Phone: 07 5529 5920, Email: [email protected]
9) Entry is only open only to Australian and New Zealand residents only who fulfill the entry requirements, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
10) The competition period for the survey begins 9:00am AEST 22/09/2019 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDT) 25/10/2019.
11) When you return your completed survey you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. To make sure that your prize draw entry is valid, please include your full name, email, post code and phone number.
12) The winning entry will be selected at random from all valid entrants. No entries will be accepted after 11.59pm (AEDT) 25/10/2019. At 9.00am (EST) 28/10/2019 an entry will be drawn at Speedcafe.com office 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell, QLD. The winning entry will be selected from a computerized electronic random draw. If the prize is not claimed within four weeks, a redraw will take place at the offices of Speedcafe.com 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell. The winners name will be published on Speedcafe.com and Speedcafe.com's Facebook page.
13) The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
14) Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter – Speedcafe.com. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
15) The winner will be notified immediately by telephone (the winner will also be notified in writing and published online on www.speedcafe.com on 5:00pm AEDT Wednesday October 30, 2019 and the Speedcafe.com Facebook page, www.facebook.com/speedcafe
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Promotion Period. The Promoter has no control over networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
17) The Major Prize is a Hyper Stimulator GT simulator system with race simulation software, installation and setup, as well as one year of telephone support. This package is valued at $15,000.
18) The Hyper Stimulator system will be presented in Speedcafe.com colours with Platinum Partner and Hyper Stimulator branding.
19) The Runners Up Prizes:
- An (one) individual will be drawn Monday throughout the promotional period
- The draw will take place at 10.00am at 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell QLD 4216 Monday of each new week for the promotion
- Each person drawn will receive a $50 Supercheap Auto gift card
20) Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter. If the prize is unavailable the promoter is able to substitute a prize to equal or greater value. Subject to State Regulation.
21) The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, stolen or damaged cards once the prize winner is in possession of The Runners Up prize.
22) If the winner is unable to be contacted a “second chance” draw or “unclaimed prize” draw will take place on Wednesday, November 25, 2019, at 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell at 9.00am.
23) If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned from any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
ACT Permit No. TP 19/04230
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/38386