Speedcafe.com Motorsport Survey 2018 Guidelines and Terms and Conditions:
1) Your participation to complete the survey is voluntary.
2) The Motorsport Survey can be accessed through Speedcafe.com. The online survey must be completed with your contact details to be eligible to enter into the prize draw. Only one entry per person is permitted. To make sure that your prize draw entry is valid, please include your full name, email, and phone number.
3) Anonymous de-identified survey responses to selected questions may also be provided to organisations to help them better understand market and consumer characteristics.
4) Please note: the intention of this survey is to help companies better understand and market to the sport in which they sponsor. It will help companies and governing bodies identify ways to improve the sport for patrons who attend particular races and for those who use other forms of mediums and communications.
5) At times you may be contacted about special events or offers and you will be subscribed to the Speedcafe.com newsletter, if you don’t want to receive these offers, do not provide your details at the completion of the survey.
6) If you have provided your details at the completion of the survey, you can check, update, access or remove your survey response by calling Speedcafe.com on (07) 5529 5920.
Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept these conditions.
1) The Promoter is Speedcafe.com, ABN: 42 477 494 382 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216, Phone: 07 5529 5920, Email: email@example.com
Entry is only open only to Australian and New Zealand residents only who fulfill the entry requirements, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
2) The competition begins 6:00pm AEDT 26/02/2018 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) 30/04/18 (competition period).
3) When you return your completed survey you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. To make sure that your prize draw entry is valid, please include your full name, email and phone number.
4) The winning entry will be selected at random from all valid entrants. No entries will be accepted after 11.59pm on Monday March 26, 2018. At 4.00pm (EST) Wednesday March 28, 2018 an entry will be drawn at Speedcafe.com office 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell, QLD The winning entry will be selected from a computerized electronic random draw. If the prize is not claimed by Wednesday April 11, 2018, a redraw will take place at the offices of Speedcafe.com 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell. The winners name will be published on Speedcafe.com and Speedcafe.com's Facebook page.
5) The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
6) Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter – Speedcafe.com. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
7) The winner will be notified immediately by telephone (the winner will also be notified in writing and published online on www.speedcafe.com on 5:00pm Wednesday March 28, 2018 and the Speedcafe.com Facebook page, www.facebook.com/speedcafe
8) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Promotion Period. The Promoter has no control over networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
9) The Major Prize:
- Hyper Stimulator c/w leather interior
- Custom Speedcafe.com livery
- Triple screen monitors (3 x 27”)
- Triple screen display stand
- Custom spec simulation computer
- rFactor simulation software
- Bose audio
- One year telephone support package
- Delivery to Australian or New Zealand metropolitan centres
- $1000.00 cash to nominated motorsport group. If a motorsport group is not nominated then the cash component of $1000.00 will not be provided to the winner
- Your nominated motorsport group will also receive an advertising banner for 7 days on Speedcafe.com to promote an event.
- Total prize value $22,500.00
10) The Hyperstimulator system will be presented in Speedcafe.com colours with Platinum Partner and Hyper Stimulator branding.
11) The Runners Up Prizes:
- 4 individuals will be drawn each week throughout the promotional period
- The draw will take place at 10.00am at 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell QLD 4216 Monday of each new week for the promotion
- Each person drawn will receive a limited edition Sir Jack Brabgam collector's coin valued at $50
- The merchandise pack may take up to 14 days for deliver from the time your address has been confirmed
12) Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter. If the prize is unavailable the promoter is able to substitute a prize to equal or greater value. Subject to State Regulation.
13) The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, stolen or damaged cards once the prize winner is in possession of The Runners Up prize.
14) The Major Prize must be claimed and accepted by Wednesday April 11, 2018. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry.
15) If the winner is unable to be contacted a “second chance” draw or “unclaimed prize” draw will take place on Wednesday, March 28, 2018, at 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell at 9.00am.
16) If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned from any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
ACT Permit No. TP 18/00466
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22478